Name of New Course in Latest Update

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
funkyjudge
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Name of New Course in Latest Update

Post by funkyjudge » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:08 am

Hi,

What is the name of the new course added to the latest Mac update 2.440?

FJ

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Name of New Course in Latest Update

Post by Jake » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Freagra is the new course
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

funkyjudge
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by funkyjudge » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:37 pm

I don't see it. The last course i see is Spyglass Hill followed by the 'Random', 'Hardest' and 'Easiest' holes.

The version i have is 2.440 updated today.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:10 pm

Ah, I think I know why. This course starts a new course pack, so from the main menu go to the Pro/Course shop and check out Course Pack 5. Don't worry about there being one course for now, more will be added to it each update
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

funkyjudge
Nuclear Nova Member

Post by funkyjudge » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:26 pm

Thanks Jake! I got all that sorted now.

I had to re-install GL Golf after i purchased because i couldn't get it to open afterwards. It would just bounce in the dock forever!

I've now got the golf man figure instead of the golf club. How do i change it back to the single golf club for hitting the ball?

Thanks

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:18 pm

I'm glad it's working.

Actually the old club was one of the things removed for this version. I'm trying to simply the code base and get rid of the really old stuff, that club was programmed 11 years ago when I was 15 and has some internal problems! Sorry, I'm sure you'll get use to the new golfer