Crash after latest update

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
funkyjudge
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Crash after latest update

Post by funkyjudge » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:49 pm

I have the latest version 2.400 downloaded from the Mac App Store.

After i putt the first hole on any course the game stalls then quits after about 10 seconds.

I am on an iMac running the latest version of Mountain Lion.

Any ideas what's wrong and what i should do?

Thanks

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Crash after latest update

Post by Jake » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Version 2.401 has the issue fixed and is being reviewed by Apple. In the mean time disable the Graphics->Use Club Instead Of Golfer menu item and that should fix the issue. Sorry!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

funkyjudge
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by funkyjudge » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:38 pm

Thanks, that works OK :D

KuraPau
Nuclear Nova Member

Post by KuraPau » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:38 pm

Jake, I have GL Golf, version 2.441: the game crashes whenever I finish a game and want to start a new game. The new game won't load. I then quit GL Golf and restart: then I can start a new game. Can you fix this?

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:54 pm

I'm trying to find a fix for the crashes that happen while loading games, but they seem to be inconsistent and I cannot replicate them on my system. I do have another computer I can test on Thursday which is older and may be able to reproduce it, hopefully I can fix it, but until then you may just need to quit/restart GL Golf between rounds or live with the inter-round crashing, sorry!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal