Lost my last round in the current tourney

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Lost my last round in the current tourney

Post by RichardIII » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:04 am

:roll:
Sorry to be a PITA Jake, but somehow I "lost' my last round in the current tourney (round 3). I completely finished the round and when I clicked to submit and quit, the program bombed. I tried using "resume" and it bombed again. Now when I select the tournament button, it shows that I have played 3 rounds but the score is only for two rounds. I'm sure I did something dumb...... :oops: Can you help??

Rich

pb2au
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Lost my last round in the current tourney

Post by pb2au » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:20 am

Rich,
The same thing happened to me, but it was between the 2nd & 3rd rounds. I can't play my 3rd round, even though my score was posted for the 2nd round the app somehow feels I didn't finish it. I tried to use version 2.38 and when I hit "Resume" I get the multicolored golf ball screen and the familiar tone, then the app crashes. Same as version 2.39.
Bette Lou
--d@ve

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:14 am

I ran into the same problem, looks the the Resume button on the compilation course during a tournament causes a crash. Just play your round as usual and email me a screenshot and I'll manually add it. Remember round one is white tees pinset 1, round two is blue tees pinset 2, round three green tees pinset 3, round four green tees pinset 4. Sorry!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by RichardIII » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:51 am

Here is round 3 Jake. Thanks a lot. I use BluPuk as my user name.

Rich 8)
Attachments
Round3_BluPuk.jpg
Round3_BluPuk.jpg (126.26 KiB) Viewed 21108 times

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Got it, thanks!
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

pb2au
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by pb2au » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:37 pm

Here is my 3rd round scorecard. I wasn't able to start the 3rd round using the Tournament button. My husband had to crop the image to reduce its size. I hope it's legible. I'll play the 4th round within the next couple of days.
Thanks, Bette Lou
Attachments
Game 159a.tif
Game 159a.tif (106.29 KiB) Viewed 21104 times
--d@ve

RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by RichardIII » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:12 am

Here is my round 4. Thanks Jake.
Attachments
Round4_BluPuk.jpg
Round4_BluPuk.jpg (126.37 KiB) Viewed 21102 times

pb2au
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by pb2au » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:47 am

Don't bother manually entering my score for round 3. After playing a non-tournament round, despite all of the dire warnings that I would be kicked out of the tournament forever, I opened GL Golf, and the Resume button was dimmed. When I opened the tournament it let me play my 3rd round. I managed to shoot the same score, so if you correct it manually, there will be a redundant score. Hopefully it will let me play round 4.
Thanks,
Bette Lou
--d@ve

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:35 pm

Got them, sure just let me know if round four doesn't post