How to change player animation in 2.39

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How to change player animation in 2.39

Post by RichardIII » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:06 pm

Jake: I have updated to version 2.39 (using the auto method) and now I have a female golfer and no way I can see to change characters. How do I do that? Or, as an alternative, could you please give her short-shorts? :lol:

Rich 8)

Jake
Site Admin

Re: How to change player animation in 2.39

Post by Jake » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:25 pm

The current version randomly selects a golfer sex/skin/clothing configuration each round. In the next version you will be able to choose, we wanted to get the update out as soon as possible rather than spend a week working on a selection screen. The changes are purely cosmetic though, they don't effect gameplay

Shorts and more options are in the works too!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by RichardIII » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Not a bad idea Jake. I like the new golfer(s) and skins. I also like the new on-screen text. Just FYI

Rich 8)

RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by RichardIII » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:59 am

By the way, Jake, I check regularly to see if there is a new version of GL Golf available and I have noticed that although I have 2.39 installed, every time I check for a new version using auto update, I get a dialogue box telling me to upgrade to 2.39. I have re-insatlled 2.39 (823) several times so I'm sure I have it. Again, just FYI.

Rich 8)

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:26 am

Yeah I'll have to see if I can fix this issue, the free software Sparkle that auto-updates has a bug and I'm using an unsupported old version of it still.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal