golfball graphic problem with v2.38

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RobBob0879
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

golfball graphic problem with v2.38

Post by RobBob0879 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:39 pm

I recently downloaded the new 2.38 version of GL Golf for Mac, and I'm having an issue with the graphics of the golf ball. After a couple of holes, the ball changes to a strange disc-like shape. It seems to act the same as ever, but its three times the size and looks ridiculous. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? I appreciate any help!

Jake
Site Admin

Re: golfball graphic problem with v2.38

Post by Jake » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Are you 100% sure you are launching 2.38 and not a previous version? It will say in the front screen as soon as you open it. I remember this bug and what I did to fix it. Are you by chance using fullscreen mode?
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

RobBob0879
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by RobBob0879 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Hey Jake, thanks for the response. Yep, its definitely v2.38, and its been happening in both full screen and regular screen mode. In fact, one of the things I've been doing to fix it is to switch mid course from one screen form to another, and then after I get through one whole that way it switched back to the disc again. I also just ran another update, which I assume is the most recent. I've noticed that I can now play one full course, but if I try to play a second, the problem arises again.

Again, I appreciate your response on this, and anything you can suggest to help would be greatly appreciated. I'm in the final stages of grad school, and this game is the only thing getting me through my "research breaks" in the library:)

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:43 am

Thanks for more information. What exact Mac model are you on, and what version of OS X are you running? Hopefully we can figure this out asap, it's much easier to hit a ball than a rotating disc!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal