Tournaments will not work with mac app store version??

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
angrygolfer
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tournaments will not work with mac app store version??

Post by angrygolfer » Mon May 21, 2012 6:53 pm

I have purchased the game. I have purchased the third course pack. I have even purchased the different tees, but when I try to play a tournament, it says that I must purchase a course pack. What do I have to do to play the tournaments? Why does the description mention nothing about this. It is very misleading.

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Tournaments will not work with mac app store version??

Post by Jake » Tue May 22, 2012 7:16 am

Ah you're right, the wording is misleading! It says purchase "a" course pack, implying any of them will work, when actually it requires the one with the tournament course! I'm going to re-word this for the next update for sure.

As for this tournament, send me an email to support att nuclearnova.com and I'll get you setup for this tournament, it's not too late
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

angrygolfer
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by angrygolfer » Wed May 23, 2012 1:59 pm

I emailed you from a me dot com email account, but I do not know if you have received my email.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Wed May 23, 2012 6:26 pm

I received it and replied, I'll private message you a copy/paste of the reply. Spam filter maybe?
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal