Update Problems

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chris Smith
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Update Problems

Post by Chris Smith » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:46 am

I have just updated GL Golf and now find that I cannot use any of the courses as it tells me I only have the demo version.
I purchased the full version on 3.7.2011 and have a serial number but no place to put it.
Chris

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Update Problems

Post by Jake » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:45 am

There should be a Register button on the main menu to enter the serial number with. Let me know if you can't find it or if that doesn't work
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Chris Smith
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Chris Smith » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Sorry should have looked there rather than in the menu bar. However, this serial number both copied and paste and typed gives a message of invalid key. I cannot reply to your email as it is noreply email and I cannot take a snap of as I am reticent to put my register number into the public domain.
I think the problem may be that I do not have a full copy of the program but just a demo copy. How do I get access to a full copy?
Chris

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Send an email to support .at. nuclearnova.com with your serial number and I'll check it and send you the correct link for the full version just in case you don't have that
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

ryanoceros
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by ryanoceros » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:14 pm

I discovered that on the new version (2.37) whenever my ball ends up in the water the game freezes. Anyone else having this problem?

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:36 am

ryanoceros wrote:I discovered that on the new version (2.37) whenever my ball ends up in the water the game freezes. Anyone else having this problem?
No reports of this yet and I can't create. Do you get a crash log when it happens?

ryanoceros
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by ryanoceros » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Well I just tried it at Isle West and this time it didn't freeze up. Maybe it's only on a specific course. I can't remember now which course I was on yesterday. Or maybe I was recording a movie or something at that same time, I'm not sure now. If it happens again I'll get a crash report for you. All I can say at this point is that it has happened a few times since the update.... but I'm not one to usually end up in the water all that often. Anyway, I'll let you know the specific details if it happens again.
Ryan