Game Center

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stevea927
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Game Center

Post by Stevea927 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:58 am

What settings do you need to be at to gain achievements in the game center ? I have it set to normal please help.

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Game Center

Post by Jake » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Any of the settings should work, are you having issues with achievements not reporting?
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Stevea927
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Stevea927 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Yes have you had this problem or know how to fix it besides reinstalling the program ?

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Stevea927 wrote:Yes have you had this problem or know how to fix it besides reinstalling the program ?
Not sure. The next update is already under review by Apple, so I'll investigate more in the update after that one. I still see new achievements and scores submitting so I'm not sure why it doesn't always work
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal