beware of replay

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
grrbear
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

beware of replay

Post by grrbear » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:09 pm

Replaying a shot doesn't always have the same outcome. I had a hole in one on hole 6 of GL classic - when I hit the replay button, the ball this time bounced off the hole and into the water hazard. Repeated attempts to replay kept coming up with the second outcome, no more hole in one.
So avoid the replay function!

Jake
Site Admin

Re: beware of replay

Post by Jake » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Are you using the most recent version of GL Golf? I know this issue has popped up before but I thought that it was fixed, hopefully I can recreate it and fix for the next update!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

grrbear
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by grrbear » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:27 pm

version 2.34, on a Mac running 10.5.8.

tPet
Nuclear Nova Member

Post by tPet » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:29 pm

This just happened to me in this month's tournament. Hit a beauty of a shot on the first hole ... Hole in One! Wanted to see the replay .. when I did .. ball rolled passed the hole :( .. had to put out for eagle ..

Bummer ..

Using Version 2.360 (144). Mac OS X 10.7.3.

tPet