Can we move the ball around on the Driving Range?

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jack Clark
Nuclear Nova Regular
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can we move the ball around on the Driving Range?

Post by Jack Clark » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:01 pm

I notice that the Practice Range has many sand traps located at different angles around the practice greens. It'd sure be nice if—as at a real practice facility—you could play shots from wherever you want, i.e., different sand shots and shots from different down slope, up slope, and side-hill lies. In other words, if we could just take "a bag of balls" and drop them whereever we want to play practice shots from, not just to. Or is there already a way to move around the Driving Range that I don't know about? :wink:

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Can we move the ball around on the Driving Range?

Post by Jake » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:53 pm

Good idea. I've meant to work on the driving range but haven't had a chance to yet. I'll add that to the too do list, and since my too do list is getting very short hopefully it will make it in sometime soon.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable