Name not showing up on this month's tournament list!

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
voicebox
Nuclear Nova Legend

Name not showing up on this month's tournament list!

Post by voicebox » Tue May 24, 2011 6:47 am

Hi there,
My playing name, along with my score, is not showing up in this month's tournament list (San Jacinto) when I have completed a round.
I have played three rounds so far in this month's tournament and I cannot see my name - 'voicebox' - or my score on the list. :?

Yet when I play the same course whilst not playing in the tournament, I submit my name and score at the end of the round and moments later both name and score appear.
Is anyone else having the same problem?
Would you have a fix Jake?
Best,
voicebox

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Name not showing up on this month's tournament list!

Post by Jake » Tue May 24, 2011 9:15 am

I'm not sure why it isn't sending the scores to me. I verified my logs and I see several regular rounds played, but none on the tournament. Go ahead and send me a screenshot (command-shift-4) of your last scorecard to support at nuclearnova . com and I'll manually add it. Let me know what you got on each of the first three rounds if you remember, but if not no big deal I'll have the last round info. Sorry about the inconvenience,
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

voicebox
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by voicebox » Tue May 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Jake wrote:I'm not sure why it isn't sending the scores to me. I verified my logs and I see several regular rounds played, but none on the tournament. Go ahead and send me a screenshot (command-shift-4) of your last scorecard to support at nuclearnova . com and I'll manually add it. Let me know what you got on each of the first three rounds if you remember, but if not no big deal I'll have the last round info. Sorry about the inconvenience,
/Users/ruby/Desktop/Screen shot 2011-05-24 at 23.24.15.jpg
I hope this works .....!!
If not ....

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Tue May 24, 2011 8:33 pm

voicebox wrote:
Jake wrote:I'm not sure why it isn't sending the scores to me. I verified my logs and I see several regular rounds played, but none on the tournament. Go ahead and send me a screenshot (command-shift-4) of your last scorecard to support at nuclearnova . com and I'll manually add it. Let me know what you got on each of the first three rounds if you remember, but if not no big deal I'll have the last round info. Sorry about the inconvenience,
If not ....
I think you'll have to email it to me, or you can add the file as an attachment while posting to this message board
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

voicebox
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by voicebox » Tue May 24, 2011 11:56 pm

Jake wrote:
voicebox wrote:
If not ....
I think you'll have to email it to me, or you can add the file as an attachment while posting to this message board

Hi Jake,
I tried the attachment method, but the .png file was too big, so as you requested, I have emailed the screen shot to you.
Thank you for your help.
Best wishes,
voicebox

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable