Selecting Course button is frozen

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
walter
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Selecting Course button is frozen

Post by walter » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:42 pm

I just did the automatic update and now the selecting course button is frozen.

What the
The Famous Adventures of Mr. Magoo - Robin Hood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzoWVNsY6a4

rksinc57
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Selecting Course button is frozen

Post by rksinc57 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:29 pm

I have Mac Snow Leopard and it is doing the same thing. Until it is fixed, I am sometimes able to get it let me choose if I select Play Golf, then close the new golf window (command-W), then try to choose again. It is very intermittent though.

rosgolf
Nuclear Nova Newbie

Post by rosgolf » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Same for me. Takes several iterations of opening hitting PLAY, then Main menu before I can select a course. I'm also running Snow Leopard.

tPet
Nuclear Nova Member

Post by tPet » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:57 pm

add me to the list .. also Snow Leopard 10.6.4

Takes several tried before the course selection menu will work

walter
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by walter » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:18 am

Jake ????????

I think that's the last time i do the automatic update thing.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Try clicking all around the pull down menu, the bottom seems to consistently work for several users. I have no idea how a drop down menu built into Mac OS X can act like this, but I'm working on a fix today
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Fixed, go ahead and download the app from the same URL in the update email and you should be set!
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

rosgolf
Nuclear Nova Newbie

Post by rosgolf » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:44 pm

You're a genius!

tPet
Nuclear Nova Member

Post by tPet » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:45 pm

That did it! Thanks.

walter
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by walter » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:44 pm

a huge round of applause from this foursome Jake.

Incidentally, in the very first hole of the new course St Andrews the water way or river or what ever that is on my iMac 3.06GHz screen the color is a bronze color.

Also, could you slow down the cloud scenes the are scary and make us feel as though the world is spinning out of control.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:02 pm

You can change the season to change the water color, and I guess I can slow down the clouds a little bit!

walter
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by walter » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Thanks, yes please slow down the clouds because i've got a couple of players in my foursome that just will not go out to the new course. :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: