Do I have to be on line to play in tournament?

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EddPendragon
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Do I have to be on line to play in tournament?

Post by EddPendragon » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:38 am

Hello Jake, I am still new at this game and I am really enjoying it! I have one question to ask.
I always thought that I had to be on line to play the game. Today I just clicked the game on.
I noticed that my swing was a lot smother! Do I need to be on line If I want to play the next tournament?
Please let me knoe how this works! I do not have very good computer skills.
Thanks, Edd

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Do I have to be on line to play in tournament?

Post by Jake » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:42 am

Hi Edd,

To play on the tournament you do need to be online. As for the swing being alot smoother that shouldn't have anything to do with being online. The next tournament starts on July 20th, so on that date click Tournament then Start and you'll be all set!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

EddPendragon
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Do I have to be on line to play in tournament?

Post by EddPendragon » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:25 am

Thanks Jake for the information! I live way out in the country so I have to use an air card to be able to get on line.
The signal is very poor and even worse when a storm hits the area! I think that the smoothness of my swing gets affected by the strenth of
my connection. There isn't any high speed internet available here, only clean air!

Edd