Is there a way to pick up on a hole?

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jack Clark
Nuclear Nova Regular
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Is there a way to pick up on a hole?

Post by Jack Clark » Sat May 15, 2010 4:13 am

Sometimes I come across a green that I consider unputtable, and all I want to do then is pick up and move to the next tee. Is there a way to do this? If so, I haven't found it, and I sometimes spend one or two minutes slapping the ball around until I get in in the hole so I can move on. I'd much rather just pick up. I know--you're gonna tell me to develop more patience and learn to putt better, but sometimes I'm just not interested in that. (I actually know of a family--i.e., a father and his two sons--who play real golf on regular courses without putting at all. When they knock it onto the green, they immediately pick up and move to the next tee, so the entire green is like the hole to them. I don't do that, but in GL Golf I'd like to be able to, even if it were to give me an automatic 10 for using that feature. That'd be fine.)

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Is there a way to pick up on a hole?

Post by Jake » Sat May 15, 2010 3:20 pm

The only option would be to go to the File menu and change the game to a practice round, and then use the + key to jump to the next hole. Hopefully that works for you,
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable