The number of clubs for expert and pro.

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jack Clark
Nuclear Nova Regular
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The number of clubs for expert and pro.

Post by Jack Clark » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:52 am

Hi, Jake-

I think it's a great idea to have normal, expert, and pro levels with more wind, weather, longer tee distance, aiming, and other handicaps--but the number of clubs shouldn't change. There are 14 clubs allowed in your bag in real golf, no matter how good you are--you just have to select which ones for which course. I don't play the GL expert and pro levels solely because you can't have 14 clubs, which isn't realistic.

Thanks, again for a great game! I'm going to sign up for automatic updates, if I can figure out how to do that.

Jack Clark
Idyllwild, California

Jake
Site Admin

Re: The number of clubs for expert and pro.

Post by Jake » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Thanks for the suggestion Jack. While that is true for real golf, I think I'll stick with the lower club limits because it makes GL Golf more difficult and forces players to use clubs a little different.

As for the automatic updates, the email you used to buy the game should be on my list for future updates.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Jack Clark
Nuclear Nova Regular
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The number of clubs for expert and pro.

Post by Jack Clark » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:18 am

Jake wrote:Thanks for the suggestion Jack. While that is true for real golf, I think I'll stick with the lower club limits because it makes GL Golf more difficult and forces players to use clubs a little different.

Okay. I guess I'll try to look at it as an odd round where the players agree to use only a few clubs, just to be different. Guys out for an informal round will do stuff like that sometimes--like, for example, intentionally "driving for the rough" in order to make an easy course a bit harder.