Were are you GL golf?

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
walter
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Were are you GL golf?

Post by walter » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:58 pm

What's wrong with me? I can't find the download url for the latest GL Golf for my new imac desktop computer. At the www site all i can find is the demo whereas before there was an url to the full version. Please help me.
The Famous Adventures of Mr. Magoo - Robin Hood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzoWVNsY6a4

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Were are you GL golf?

Post by Jake » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:31 pm

I'll PM you the link, I keep it somewhat secret to prevent casual pirates from downloading it.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

walter
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by walter » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:18 am

Thank you.

Cool music background for 226.

And how cool is that to have a different music background for each course?

Now if i could only figure out how to extract some of those audio tracks ?

All plays just beautifully on my new iMac 3.0.6GHz/4G ram. ( just bought it thanks to a no payment plan for 12 months at FutureShop )

walter
The Famous Adventures of Mr. Magoo - Robin Hood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzoWVNsY6a4

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:46 am

Congrats on the new system, the new iMacs are incredible!

The music is random, but there are four tracks now instead of just the two that were in there for so long. To extract the songs find the GL Golf application, right click it, and select Show Package Contents. Then under Contents->Resources look for Strictly Latin.m4a, Refreshing.m4a, Song 1.mid, and Song 1.mid . The first two should be iTunes compatible, the second two might need converted from Quicktime. Personal use is fine but please don't go using them for other projects or giving them away (two of the songs I paid for use in GL Golf)
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal