Nov. tournament question

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Nov. tournament question

Post by RichardIII » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:28 am

Jake: I see the upcoming tournament calls for the use of a course I don't have yet. When do I start paying for new courses? Do you have a record?
Thanks,

Rich 8)

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Nov. tournament question

Post by Jake » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:22 pm

I made a few errors during the renaming of Pebble Beach, so the tournament is actually on Rocky Coast this month. Not sure when your courses run out, if you click the Register button in GL Golf it should tell you how many you have and how many there are.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Nov. tournament question

Post by RichardIII » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:08 pm

That's got it - thanks Jake. I have one more new course left.

Rich 8)