GL Golf crashes

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mak21
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GL Golf crashes

Post by mak21 » Wed May 06, 2009 10:57 am

Hi. I've been having a problem since i updated to version 2.22 and purchased latest course subscription. After i complete a round and try to submit my score GL Golf crashes. Any ideas how to fix this?

Jake
Site Admin

Re: GL Golf crashes

Post by Jake » Wed May 06, 2009 4:18 pm

You could try to download 2.22 again, if you were one of the early updaters you may have downloaded a version of 2.22 that had some issues. If that doesn't fix it, please check this FAQ question for info on how to send me a crash report - http://nuclearnova.com/support.php#3 .
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

mak21
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by mak21 » Wed May 06, 2009 11:00 pm

After downloading 2.22 again crashes still happening when trying to submit score. I sent a crash report to support email. Thanks for your help.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Thu May 07, 2009 9:21 am

Thanks, I received the crash report and I'm looking into it, hopefully I can fix for 2.23 but it may be hard because I can't recreate the problem. Sorry about the crashing until then
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

mak21
Nuclear Nova Newbie

Post by mak21 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:31 pm

After updating to 2.23 I'm still crashing when I try to submit my score, which means I can't play in any tournaments, I've been played in all the tournaments before and never had this problem till I subscribed to the latest course pack. I've been looking forward to coming in fourth or fifth in the recent tournaments....lol.....but all I can do now is lie and tell I've actually won them all.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:11 am

Hum, I wish I new why it cashed on your computer, around 35 people successfully finished all four rounds of the last tournament. At what point does the game actually crash? For example, do you get to press the "Submit Score" button then it locks up and quits?

mak21
Nuclear Nova Newbie

Post by mak21 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:48 am

I can press submit score. After I do a couple of seconds go by and the program closes and I get the crash report.

Boris
Nuclear Nova Newbie

Post by Boris » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to play the tournament for this month, but it crashes a few seconds after i hit the "play tournament" button

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:43 am

Do you have the newest 2.24 version when you try to play the tournament Boris?

Mak21, can you post the crash report here for me?

I'll be back home Wednesday morning to take care of this stuff

Boris
Nuclear Nova Newbie

Post by Boris » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:03 am

I upgraded and it works fine. thanks

love the game, btw

mak21
Nuclear Nova Newbie

Post by mak21 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:03 am

I'm able to get version 2.23 to work now, but had the same trouble with version 2.24 the the others had in that other post. I'll wait for an update before I try it again.
OS X 10.4.11