Golf Quitting On New Mac Pro

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sam Ples
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Golf Quitting On New Mac Pro

Post by Sam Ples » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:20 pm

I have a new Mac Pro and Golf 2.2.1 is quitting when I click Main Menu after the Best Rounds screen after finishing a round. It does not quit when selecting Best Rounds from the main screen only after completing a round.

Vince

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Golf Quitting On New Mac Pro

Post by Jake » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:25 pm

I'll take a look into this for the next update, although I haven't heard any other reports and most of the best rounds are submitting successfully at the time. Sorry about the crashing until I can fix it
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Sam Ples
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sam Ples » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:06 am

Thanks, Jake. Two more things. Pebble Beach is called Rocky Coast in the main screen's menu , and the trees are missing off the tee of the third hole but appeared out of thin air when I hit one.

Vince

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:45 pm

Good news, I fixed the quitting bug. Pebble beach had to be renamed due to trademark issues, and I still don't know why some trees don't load all of the time.
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Tiger Irons
Nuclear Nova Newbie

Post by Tiger Irons » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:16 am

Jake wrote:Good news, I fixed the quitting bug. Pebble beach had to be renamed due to trademark issues, and I still don't know why some trees don't load all of the time.
I have the same problem on a imac. Where can I download the fix? I have GL Golf 2.22 on OSX 10.5.6.
Thanks.
Tiger

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:46 am

The beta is ready at http://nuclearnova.com/fullglgolfbeta.zip , which will be officially released Sunday at [Link removed]