Great job, Jake!

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Great job, Jake!

Post by RichardIII » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:28 pm

Great job on the new course. If you didn't design it then kudos to whoever did. Thanks,

Rich 8)

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Great job, Jake!

Post by Jake » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Thanks Rich, I'm forwarding my course maker this thread. I agree, he did a great job on it, I'm looking forward to the tournament on this course that starts in a day or two!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

drtlight
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Great job, Jake!

Post by drtlight » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:48 pm

*Takes a bow*

Why thank you so very much. To be honest I was quite pleased with it as well. I'm hoping the next one is just as interesting and enjoyable.