GL Golf Deluxe Version

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chucco
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GL Golf Deluxe Version

Post by chucco » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:18 pm

Hi Jake,

When is the Deluxe Version going to be available?

Chucco

Jake
Site Admin

Re: GL Golf Deluxe Version

Post by Jake » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:43 am

I'm not sure exactly, all of the code is done and most of the course editing is done, I'm just waiting on my course editor to send me the finalized versions. I would hope to have it submitted to apple within a week or two.

On a side note, GL Golf and GL Golf Lite are ready at version 1.03 and should be submitted to the app store tomorrow morning (might take a week to get approved)!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:46 pm

Good News - GL Golf Deluxe is out!

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3141
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

jrlamont
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by jrlamont » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:27 am

just purchased GL Golf for Iphone on 12/25/08, found out there is now a deluxe version. Will you be offering
a discounted price for those of us who purchased the original version if we want to add the deluxe version?

Hope so and thanks.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:20 pm

Unfortunately Apple doesn't allow any way to let users pay a fee for an upgrade on iTunes. On the Mac version I can let users pay $12 to upgrade from the $15 version to the $25 version, but there is nothing like that on iTunes. I'm hoping if enough users complain to Apple that they'll let use developers have more freedom on the store, but I wouldn't count on it. Sorry

Mike12000
Nuclear Nova Newbie

Post by Mike12000 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:44 pm

Hi Jake,

Purchased the Deluxe version this weekend. I'm really enjoying it. Right up there with the best games I've used for the iPhone.
One issue, though. My local best rounds are not showing up on the list. I have the Lite version and that hasn't been a problem.
I usually play at home with no wireless/internet connection, but again, it was not an issue with the Lite version. I've tried uninstalling
and reinstalling the game. Didn't help.

Hoping you can assist, thanks,
Mike

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi Mike,

I'm not sure why the local scores aren't submitting, I'll definitely look into to it for the next update though. I actually lost my iPhone Saturday at a concert, so I'm kind of dead in the water for a few days until I can get it replaced.

Thanks for the post, I'm glad you're enjoying the game

schplurg
Nuclear Nova Member

Post by schplurg » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:55 am

Bug report on the latest build:

I played Happy Pines, but when I went to submit my score it said Old Andrews...forget which one. In fact when I now hit the Best Rounds button, it still says Old Andrews, even though it says happy Pines on top of the options page.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:38 pm

Interesting, did you save/resume or exit GL Golf Deluxe at any time during the round? I was unable to recreate the bug but I'll keep looking, I've been working on GL Golf for the iPhone quite a bit lately.

schplurg
Nuclear Nova Member

Post by schplurg » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:03 pm

No I didn't restart. I'll let you know if it happens again...play the same course again etc.

schplurg
Nuclear Nova Member

Post by schplurg » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:33 am

I just played Hole 15 at Happy Pines. On my approach shot, my ball was flying and was going to land short in the rough. What "appeared" to happen next was my ball going through the terrain. The terrain then disappeared, as my ball was beneath it I assume. then my ball popped up onto the green. Lucky me!

But the ball should have been in the rough in front of the green. Thought you'd want to know. Still loving this game! :) Any questions let me know.

schplurg
Nuclear Nova Member

Post by schplurg » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:39 am

Dude, it happened again. The bug I reported a few posts up. Played Happy Pines. When finished, it said Old Andrews on the highscore screen. But the scores that showed were for Happy Pines. Everything seemed fine, just the name was wrong.

I played Expert level both times, in the spring, all other settings default.

Edit: Just posted a review on the Appstore :)

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:44 am

Alright I was able to recreate the bug this time, at first I thought the scores were loading wrong but now I understand it is just the name. This should be an easy fix for the next version that will be released in May.

Thanks for the review, I really appreciate it! I'm glad you're enjoying the game :)

sonalex00
Nuclear Nova Newbie

Post by sonalex00 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:52 pm

Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all.

demande pret personnell

Glynn
Nuclear Nova Newbie

Post by Glynn » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:24 pm

Love your game