Ravenswood #17

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Monkaton
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ravenswood #17

Post by Monkaton » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:28 pm

What a ridiculous pin placement. The ball will not stay on the green even if you chip it to within a foot or so and then the ball rolls thirty feet off the green. This needs to be looked at. Even if you stop the ball on the green you have to be 20 or more feet above the hole and off it goes into the lake even if you miss it by an inch or two.

Me no likey.

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Ravenswood #17

Post by Jake » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:40 pm

Sorry about the delay, I didn't see this post. I checked out the hole, and it is a hard one! For the normal hole placement, the trick is to land at the top of the green and avoid the slope altogether. I'll go ahead and work on the second placement on the bottom of the hill, it can be frustrating due to the slope.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable