GL Golf Suggestions [Mac/iOS Merged]

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Top scores screen

Post by RichardIII » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:13 am

Jake:
If I already submitted this request, my apologies.
I would like to see the all time and current seasons(s) columns on the Best Scores screen show the highest score only for each person. One score per column per person. Nothing against KuraPau, but to see a whole page of one persons name is not much fun. If you allowed only one score per column (just the all time and current season ones of course) it would allow a lot more of us "ordinary" players a chance to get our names on there as well.

Jake
Site Admin

Re: GL Golf Suggestions [Mac/iOS Merged]

Post by Jake » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:17 am

Thanks for the suggestion! I remember thinking about this before but came to the conclusion some people may make variations of their name to get around the restriction, or use multiple computers if I linked it to that (and if two players used the same computer they couldn't each have a score). I think I have a solution though, I may increase the arbitrary limit of 20 names to 100+, that way even if KuraPau plays 50 rounds on a course other players can still scroll down and see their name.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

walter
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by walter » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:40 am

I would like to see " check for update " in the Mac version of Gl Golf so that I would know that i am playing the most current version.
The Famous Adventures of Mr. Magoo - Robin Hood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzoWVNsY6a4

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:47 am

Great idea Walter, I'll add that feature to the next version!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal