GL Golf - Replay shot does not result in same outcome

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gnudlh
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GL Golf - Replay shot does not result in same outcome

Post by gnudlh » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:21 pm

I find that occasionally, when using the R key to replay a given shot (for example, on a hole in one), the replay does not always obtain the same result as the original shot. For example, on a hole in one, the replay causes the result to be near the hole, but not in, and the resulting score shoes as two, not one.

For example, on Breaker's Coast, I got a hole in 1 on hole 17. When pressing R for the replay, it hit the flag and bounced away, resulting in a 2 on the hole, and a two on the score card.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:53 pm

What version of GL Golf are you using? I remember this being a big problem before but I thought I fixed it and it's been a while since I've had any more reports on this. I'm hoping you are using an older version and can upgrade to 2.11, but if not I will look into it again
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable