More replay feature suggestions (low priority!)

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AndrewD
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

More replay feature suggestions (low priority!)

Post by AndrewD » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:04 am

It would be really great to be able to save replays! Pure vanity? Maybe, but would also help us to help you in diagnosing the tougher bugs.

Niggle (this _is_ pure vanity): On hole 18, if I hole out from distance, I can't see a replay of my brilliance/luck because the scorecard pops up immediately. Could we have a "press any key for scorecard or R for replay"?

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:48 am

First, thanks for this suggestion as well as the other three posts - I've been working alot thanksgiving and christmas break and I actually almost finished my "first" list or requests made from this forum recently. I'm now having to scratch my head and bust into my old list of improvements so I can keep adding stuff. Most of it won't actually be polished/enabled until February/March though, when I will have no time to program due to 4 tough engineering courses!

Good idea about the replays, that would help me diagnose bugs much easier. I eventually want to be able to save replays, have them work on the 18th hole, and show the entire club movement sequence.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

AndrewD
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by AndrewD » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:08 am

Just thought of another wish. Sometimes for learning the game it would be useful to replay a shot, but change the spin and/or fade and draw. For instance I've just played a shot where the ball bounced, hit the pin and stayed out. I'll never know if adding more backspin would have caused it to drop!