All-time scores will not load.....

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

All-time scores will not load.....

Post by RichardIII » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:28 am

Jake: for the last two days now, I have not been able to get the all-time internet scores to load. I get a message saying "no internet connection" and, the year's scores take forever to load, but do eventually load if you have the patience. Are you re-configuring or something??

Rich 8)

Jake
Site Admin

Re: All-time scores will not load.....

Post by Jake » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:07 am

Thanks for the heads up Rich, I'm taking care of that right now. For some reason GL Golf still depends on nuclearnova.net. That domain sort of expired a long time ago (still had some landing page with ads) but now I guess it really expired because nothing at all pops up. I'm renewing it so hopefully the best rounds will be active again in a day or so when the DNS propagates, then I'll only reference nuclearnova.com in the next update
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: All-time scores will not load.....

Post by RichardIII » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:05 pm

Awesome Jake. Thanks

And Merry Christmas to you and yours (if you celebrate)

Rich 8)