Course Question

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ryanoceros
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Course Question

Post by ryanoceros » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:30 pm

It's a silly question to ask, but I'm curious to know the answer anyway. Next to some of the course names is an asterisk (*). What does the asterisk mean?

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Course Question

Post by Jake » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:27 pm

Not silly, this course are based off real life courses, usually famous ones
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Jack Clark
Nuclear Nova Regular
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Jack Clark » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:30 am

Jake, does the San Jacinto course have anything to do with San Jacinto, California?

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:49 pm

I don't think any specific course, maybe the area in general though? I didn't do this course myself so I couldn't tell you off the top of my head.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

drtlight
Nuclear Nova Newbie

Post by drtlight » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Jack Clark wrote:Jake, does the San Jacinto course have anything to do with San Jacinto, California?
Nope, pure fantasy course. I thought for a moment that perhaps it was the San Jacinto College course I played back in highschool, but thats a big negative. I think It might pull a couple of cues from it though.