San Jacinto 1.72

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Martin21
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

San Jacinto 1.72

Post by Martin21 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:12 pm

Twice I have tried played this course on the latest upgrade(combo pack) and it crashed. The second time, I took note, it was at the 10th Hole. Everything else seems to be fine.
:?

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:31 pm

Thanks, I will play it when I get home tonight, I remember one hole crashed on me going from 9 to 10 once so it was probably that one.

Jake
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

arhil
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

San Jacinto 1.72

Post by arhil » Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:49 am

[quote="jake"]Thanks, I will play it when I get home tonight, I remember one hole crashed on me going from 9 to 10 once so it was probably that one.

Hi!

I'm having the same problem with San Jacinto, only it's not just between holes 9 & 10; the problem seems to be fairly random, although it DOES seem to occur after 9 & 10 and not before. But it's only San Jacinto - all the other courses work just fine.

Thanks,
Roy

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:41 am

I am almost positive I found the problem 2 nights ago. The yard markers on hole 11 extend off the hole a few too many pixels, which is causing the error. I have a new patch coming out in a few days with a few nice new features, so check your email tonight or tomorrow :). Its actually ready but I am still looking for sponsors for a tournament with a new course that will be released in a few weeks, I will probably just delay officially announcing the tournament for a few weeks so I can get the new update out tonight.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal