High Scores

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bill Ramey
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

High Scores

Post by Bill Ramey » Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:05 am

When I'm offline and I hit the "High Scores" button (either from the main menu or after finishing a round), GL Golf often crashes or I get a list of gibberish scores (or alternatively, all scores say "small system text font." When I'm online, the "High Scores" button gives me a list of scores by other players. Is the score feature an Internet-only feature? Is there a way to keep my own offline scores?

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:25 am

Right now its an internet only feature. When I tested offline it just gave a gibberish list of scores, and didn't crash for me, so I just left it like that. I am disappointed in the reliability of the score system, but I think that is my servers problem.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable