Share your Disc Golf 3D tips and tricks

Disc Golf 3D Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DiscGolfer82
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Share your Disc Golf 3D tips and tricks

Post by DiscGolfer82 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:45 am

Just thought I would post some tips that I have found to help me go low on the course!

Off the tee: Keep your eye on your total disc flight distance, you can adjust the angle and tilt(like throwing an anhyzer drive) to squeeze every yard out of your shot.

Approach shots: Sometimes the most direct path to the basket doesn't always leave the closest or easiest putt. And avoid those bushes!

Putts: Try adding a few clicks of extra loft to clear the rim of the basket. This allows you to finesse the power a bit more.

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Share your Disc Golf 3D tips and tricks

Post by Jake » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:42 am

Great tips, I use them myself. I'll link to this page from the Disc Golf 3D guide.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable