1.02 update and audio

Nova Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
capecove
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

1.02 update and audio

Post by capecove » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Hi Jake, et al.

I upgraded to 1.02 and now have something very odd going on. The music (and other audio) works great in the menu, but once I go into a course to play a tourney, the music fades away (not a sudden stop, but gets very quiet and then inaudible quickly) and eventually other game sounds begin to either vanish completely or come in and out seemingly random (like the sound I hear when I hit the ball right on the sweet spot on the meters, sometimes it will just not make a peep while other times it will suddenly begin yet again).

By the way, I am running Snow Leopard, 27 inch iMac, 12 gb of RAM. It has been working fine until this update.

Any advice for me on this? I don't see anything addressing this in the 1.03 patch notes.

Thanks!

Jake
Site Admin

Re: 1.02 update and audio

Post by Jake » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:17 am

Odd, I haven't heard of anyone else having this issue. I would try messing with the music/sound/ambient settings. Unfortunately I can't install 10.6 anymore on my new MBP so it's going to be hard to test for compatibility. I do remember working on the iOS sound for 1.03, so hopefully that carried over to the Mac and maybe helped something out.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable