No hole on second green

Nova Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cap'n Butch
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

No hole on second green

Post by Cap'n Butch » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:39 pm

There is no hole on the second green on the medium course. The arrows and sequential aiming device aim the approach shot off to the right of the green, and there is no flagstick or hole on the green. Therefore, there is no way to get past this hole. Help!

Jake
Site Admin

Re: No hole on second green

Post by Jake » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Are you in career mode now? Unfortunately I can confirm pin location C has a problem, which could arise in the career mode and when practicing with random pin locations.

We are going to get this fixed ASAP, sorry about the problem until then
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Cap'n Butch
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Cap'n Butch » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:59 am

Yes, this did occur in Career Mode and I do think the pin was present in Practice Mode. Thanks for taking care of this.

Deano
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by Deano » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:25 am

Jake, I can confirm no hole on the 2nd green. I'm in practice mode. I've played through three profiles in professional mode so I'm just practicing now. The hole isn't missing every time but about every 2nd or third time I play the course. I'm usually playing in Professional mode, too.

Cap'n Butch
Nuclear Nova Newbie

Post by Cap'n Butch » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Will there be an app update when the problem is corrected?

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Yes, I'm going to submit the update to Apple tomorrow and email them with an expedite review request , I'm hoping to see 1.03 live Wed-Fri
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:37 am

We've submitted the update this morning and are waiting on an expedited review. Some other notes -

1.03 (Mac)
Fixed a bug where 25% of the time the flag/hole didn't show on Nova Links hole 2
Added retina display support
Added Game Center support for 10.8+
Stopped asking users to get more equipment/stats after maxing them out

1.03 (iOS)
Fixed a bug where 25% of the time the flag/hole didn't show on Nova Links hole 2
Stopped asking users to get more equipment/stats after maxing them out