Course Development

Nova Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
capecove
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Course Development

Post by capecove » Thu May 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Hi folks... :) Longtime GL Golf support and enjoyer. I got your email with the unbeatable price so gave it a shot. Liking it, surely more challenging thus far.

I love the ability to go shoot a round at any of the 35 or so courses in GL golf. Are you looking to do something akin to this in Nova Golf as well? If not, I am requesting that is something that you do seriously consider.

What I love... Ambient sounds... The music is pretty nice as well. One of the tracks sounds excellent and I almost wish to purchase it from iTunes! :) The look/feel is great as well.

I still love my GL Golf because it allows me to shoot a round at any course and at anytime. Just hoping to get the same thing out of Nova golf.

Thanks for the hard work and the input on this, keep it up!

Jason
Bandon, Oregon

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Course Development

Post by Jake » Thu May 03, 2012 6:00 pm

I'm glad you like it! We are definitely going to keep adding more courses to Nova Golf, it may take a few years before we hit 35 but that was one feature we loved in GL Golf.

I'm glad you like the music! It was done by a good friend of mine's brother. He is in school working on music now but I'll definitely recommend to him that he gets some of his tracks on iTunes!

Good luck leveling your character up, enjoy!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable