Nova Golf Released for Mac

Nova Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jake
Site Admin

Nova Golf Released for Mac

Post by Jake » Wed May 02, 2012 7:47 am

Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Sapphie
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Nova Golf Released for Mac

Post by Sapphie » Thu May 03, 2012 9:35 am

Hi Jake

Have bought it for the introductory offer price, looking good!

Stuck already! With GL Golf my partner and I could play against each other by choosing the number of players. I can't see how to do that in the new game?

Is there a way to cancel the shot, i.e. after setting the power to an incorrect value and before the directional bar is hit to actually take the shot?

Finally, I gather there are 3 courses initially - what are the plans for more and how would we acquire them?

Lee

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Thu May 03, 2012 10:03 am

Multiplayer will be in one of the first updates, just didn't have time for 1.0.

You can cancel up until you choose your power, after that you're stuck with it (or else people would keep trying to perfect their power bar)

Three courses now, many many more to come :). Will be available as in-app purchases
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

tPet
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I want my mouse button back

Post by tPet » Sun May 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Any way we can use the mouse button instead of the spacebar for Swing?

I find the spacebar waaaaayyyy too cumbersome.

Also, where's the backspin control?

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sun May 06, 2012 2:20 pm

I can add the click as an option for the first update for sure!

As for backspin, you'll have to level up the character's spin stat and choose the right equipment set to get the right amount of spin. Loft/Punch also sort of effect it. More like real golf, it's harder to just change the amount of spin on a shot in real life

tPet
Nuclear Nova Member

Post by tPet » Sun May 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Cool ... thanks