Suggestions

Escape Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
diordna
Nuclear Nova Newbie

Suggestions

Post by diordna » Fri Apr 25, 2003 7:16 am

-I HATE your inventory display. Just 6 numbers...completely meaningless. I had to write down which ones correspond with which keys/bombs. At least put icons next to the numbers.

EDITIED BY JAKE : We talked on aim, he was using the source code file instead of a compiled application, and misspelled a picture name.

-Make a better water graphic that actually looks like it's flowing. And make it wavy. :)

More to come.
Cats:
How are you gentlemen.
All your bass are belong to us.
You have no chance to survive make your sushi.

Captain:
What you say !!
I hate sushi !!

diordna
Nuclear Nova Newbie

Post by diordna » Fri Apr 25, 2003 7:21 am

Well, I couldn't find the 'edit' button, so here's a couple more:
-Bombs are a bit more useful than you might realize. I've used them more than once to skip large parts of a level and cut right to the end.
-Trash the moving zappy guys. This is a puzzle game, not an action game. I personally skipped those levels. (see next one)
-Cheating is far too easy. The User Prefs file should be encrypted in some way.
Cats:
How are you gentlemen.
All your bass are belong to us.
You have no chance to survive make your sushi.

Captain:
What you say !!
I hate sushi !!

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Fri Apr 25, 2003 4:13 pm

-I HATE your inventory display. Just 6 numbers...completely meaningless. I had to write down which ones correspond with which keys/bombs. At least put icons next to the numbers.
I think you are missing a data file, there are pictures of keys and bombs down by the numbers. Try downloading a clean 1.5.1 from the main page and then move your SN file to the new one

-Make a better water graphic that actually looks like it's flowing. And make it wavy.
I could fix that, but i am not adding any new features or graphics to Escape (just some more levels). I am concentrating on my new game now

-Bombs are a bit more useful than you might realize. I've used them more than once to skip large parts of a level and cut right to the end.
Well I tried to prevent that on most of the levels, but I cant everywhere. Try playing the levels you cheated on again, its more fun that way
-Trash the moving zappy guys. This is a puzzle game, not an action game. I personally skipped those levels. (see next one)
Those right there are 40% of the game... I love those!

Well if you wanna cheat then go ahead, in the about screen I tell people how to skip levels. Anyway, whats it hurting?
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable