Levels 32 & 35

Escape Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rikoshay
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Levels 32 & 35

Post by Rikoshay » Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:01 pm

I got stuck on Level 32 & have a question: Is this level basically a matter of a 'footrace' to the end before the cannonball hits the yellow/red button? Or is there some sort of a trick shortcut? I don't want the solution, just a clue.

I finally skipped 32 and worked my way through level 35. Using the hidden paths I made it to the exit portal but when I tried to enter it the game froze & I couldn't force-quit it. This happened twice & I had to reboot both times. What's up with this?

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:49 pm

32 is basicaly a footrace, right after you hit the switch you need to start moving, so timing is everything. After that, you can only spare about a second of mistakes.

About the bug... I think I may know why. What OS do you have, if you are in OS 9.x what version of Carbon Lib do you have? (go to Extension Manager in the control panels to find out), and lastly what Quicktime version do you have.

And if you ever get into a bug like that again, you can break the program with Control-D. Sorry about that bug :cry:
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Rikoshay
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Levels 32 & 35

Post by Rikoshay » Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:49 pm

Hi Jake,

I'm using OS 9.2.2, Quicktime 6.0 Pro, & CarbonLib 1.6. Thanks for your aid. I'm looking forward to the new levels that are coming. You've created a game that's fun & intriguing.

-Rick

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:53 pm

Im sorry I cant figure out your problem, I tested it with almost the same config and it works fine for me :?:

The level pack is most likely coming out May 2nd, and will have 25 new levels for 6 bucks. I think you will be happy with it, because right now I have 12 levels done, and they are all turning out good (new puzzle ideas, more thinking)
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

diordna
Nuclear Nova Newbie

Post by diordna » Fri Apr 25, 2003 7:13 am

There's a Level 32? I've only got 30! Or do I not have the latest version?
Cats:
How are you gentlemen.
All your bass are belong to us.
You have no chance to survive make your sushi.

Captain:
What you say !!
I hate sushi !!

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Fri Apr 25, 2003 4:08 pm

diordna wrote:There's a Level 32? I've only got 30! Or do I not have the latest version?
There was an update (I emailed all registered paying users) from 1.4.x to 1.5, there is an update pack on the escape page on my site.