Frustrating Levels

Escape Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carrizo
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Frustrating Levels

Post by Carrizo » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:19 pm

The levels that require logic are most enjoyable. The levels that require racing around at full speed, to beat the clock are ridiculous. Half the time the game doesn't respond to the keys, so those levels suck!

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Frustrating Levels

Post by Jake » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:11 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I've actually received about a 50/50 mix on what styles of levels most players like. Luckily there are over 50 of each type, more of them requiring logic, so most players should be able to skip around (command-s in the main menu) to find what levels they like.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Carrizo
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Carrizo » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:50 pm

Well, I just finished all the levels. I did skip a couple, but this game is fantastic. I can't wait for a new version. :D

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:56 pm

Congrats, some of them get pretty hard so I'm impressed! I'm sure a few more levels will trickle out every six months, but most of my development time will probably be spent on GL Golf and some new products this summer
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal