escape problem launching

Escape Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
swiegel
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

escape problem launching

Post by swiegel » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:09 am

I have bought escape for my own mac which is working fine. But now I bouth it for the I-book of my daughter and it doesn't launch. Does anyone recognize this problem?

Jake
Site Admin

Re: escape problem launching

Post by Jake » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:50 pm

Is the game running off the disk image still, or did you copy the Escape folder onto your hard drive? If you are still running from the disk image, try dragging the Escape image folder into your hard drive and then run it from there.

If that doesn't work you could try using Disk Utility (located in Applications->Utilities folder) to repair file permissions on your computer.

Let me know what happens, a screenshot of the error might also be helpful (you have my email)
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable