level 60

Escape Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mikeworsam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

level 60

Post by mikeworsam » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:20 am

From previous response I see that one should hunt for secret passages, etc.
Well, life is too short for blind hunting (want to watch my children grow up).
Can I have more specific assistance, please ?

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:44 am

Once you make it outside of the inside, you have to bomb the very bottom right block to find a passage (it looks slightly different than the other blocks). I hope this helps
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Mikeworsam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Mikeworsam » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:43 am

Hi
Thanks - what an effort to no avail if you don't suspect a secret passage.
I'm not a fan of secret passages, anyway!!

Please, will Escape run on Mac OS Tiger ?

M

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:35 am

Escape will work with Tiger. I'm going to have to make level 60 more obvious, like you said its pretty hard to find right now.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

mikeworsam

Post by mikeworsam » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:47 am

Thanks.

Re level 60 - suggest three bombs - and put the secret passage clearly 6 or 8 spaces up above the two genies on the right. It is possible, but hard, to release two gold blocks and force the genies to the bottom. But a third bomb would be needed to access the passage.
(or a detonator could be there to allow access to the blue key.

Great game.