Escape Forum Up

Escape Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jake
Site Admin

Escape Forum Up

Post by Jake » Thu Dec 12, 2002 7:46 pm

Please post anything about escape here.

macboy
Nuclear Nova Newbie

Post by macboy » Sun Feb 23, 2003 11:57 am

Maybe you should let the people who bought Escape know that this forum exists so they can get help with bugs from other users or you. 8)

Just a thought :roll:
macboy
Where the Mac meets the boy.
justinman@techie.com

Quik Software:
http://quiksw.nuclearnova.com
quiksoftware@programmer.net

Rikoshay
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Level 23

Post by Rikoshay » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:23 am

I've been enjoying playing Escape but am now stuck on Level 23 in the purple block maze in the upper right corner. One bomb would do the trick, it seems, but none are to be found. I could use a small clue. Got one?

Also, it would be a great help to players to show the level number at each level. If I don't keep track of the # on a notepad, each time I start Escape I have to guess where I left off. If I'm wrong I have to quit & then restart the game. Seems like an easy fix to make.

Bug report: Even though I turn off the music volume, it starts playing again about every 15 mins. And, it would be nice to be able to turn off the sound effects. The vol. control on my G4 (OS 9.2.2) has no effect on them & I have to physically turn off my speakers to get silence.

Keep up the good work & add more levels!

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Fri Apr 18, 2003 9:22 am

Thank you for your feedback!

For level 23, after you get to the block maze this is how I did it. I went up, moving a block, went right, then went diagonally up right. Then i went diagonally up left (moving a block), then up-right about 5 times. Once you get to the top right of the maze it should be easy. Just remember that you can move diagonally and push blocks diagonally.

Good idea about the level #, a very easy thing to implement :). About the sound, the reason that is happening is because the song is about 15 mins long, and each time it restarts it forgets the volume, again that is another easy fix :)

Now the sound effects are harder to fix, in METAL Basic you can't change the volume of sound effects, just songs, so I doubt I will be able to fix that easily.

Thanks, I hope this helps, if you are still having trouble on level 23 please tell me and I can take some screenshots for you :)
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable