Level 57 Bomb Shortage

Escape Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tuesdayam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Level 57 Bomb Shortage

Post by tuesdayam » Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:09 pm

Okay, it looks like I'm the only retardate that has to get your help on these levels. So sorry to bother you, but I just can't stand to skip a level when I'm stuck.

I come up short one bomb no matter how I go about level 57. Can you please give me one of your wonderful clues so that I can move on to level 58. Also, with only 14 levels left, I am having separation anxiety. Do you have any other games that are comparable? I just love the stuff on Escape.
Tuesdayam

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:55 pm

Hi,

I just played level 57, and it took me over 10 minutes to beet it, when I can normally do most in under a minute! I swear there was a way to beet that level normally, but the only way I could find was to skip all the stuff in the top right. Once I got the 3 bomb pack you can just bomb directly right, (2 + 1 wall) and make it to the exit. Its cheap, but my brother may have made that level to be solved like that, its probably been a year sense we made most of those levels!

Sorry, no new levels planned for Escape, I am working on new 3D things, Escape is a really fun game to lots of people, but unfortunately (well fortunately actually)GL Golf is selling WAY more than Escape.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

SomeGuyNamedDan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by SomeGuyNamedDan » Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:32 pm

jake wrote: Sorry, no new levels planned for Escape, I am working on new 3D things, Escape is a really fun game to lots of people, but unfortunately (well fortunately actually)GL Golf is selling WAY more than Escape.
Until, of course, your release Escape3D. ;)