Level 32 Footrace

Escape Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tuesdayam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Level 32 Footrace

Post by tuesdayam » Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:14 pm

Okay, I've just about lost my religion on 32. I can see no human way to beat the bomb to the escape door and am hoping there is a secret path of some sort. If what I need to do is skip this level and come back to it; fine. Could you tell me the code to skip a level. I just cannot stay stuck on this level any longer. Please!!!!! Help!!!!

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:16 pm

Yes, it is a foot race, if you time it right you can hit the switch and start running, and then if you are good and don't get stuck on the walls at all you will beat it. It is a very hard level :p. Try going to the menu and pressing Command-S to skip the level, don't frustrate yourself to much on it.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Bashnme
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Bashnme » Tue May 10, 2005 2:21 pm

:( I was afraid you were going to say that Jake. The CMD-S doesn't jump it for me-is this a problem? I must say however that I have really enjoyed the game thus far.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sun May 15, 2005 11:10 am

Hum, Are you sure you are pressing command-s in the main menu and not the actual game play itself? If that doesn't work, in the Escape folder open the Data folder and then a file called User Preferences (use text edit if you need to) and change it from 32 to 33 and save it.

Good Luck,
Jake
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal