Level 9

Escape Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tuesdayam@cox.net
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Level 9

Post by tuesdayam@cox.net » Fri May 28, 2004 8:56 am

I'm trying this game out and loved it up until level 9, which has me more than frustrated. I can get the bottom left key, and the bottom right key, but the top right appears to be a suicide mission, no matter which way I go about it and the top left impossible, if I use the 3 bombs on the lower left(1 to get back out) and the lower right(2 to get to the key). Please, is there a place to get hints along the way on these levels? Otherwise, I'm afraid I'd have to resign along the way after paying for the other levels. JB

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Fri May 28, 2004 3:18 pm

Hi,

That is a very tricky puzzle, there is a way to beat it though, it involves pushing a block diagonally though, keep trying and you will get it, remember you can push a block diagonally through 2 other blocks
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable