Level 60

Escape Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
barcodeboy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Level 60

Post by barcodeboy » Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:48 pm

I have been stuck on Level 60 for weeks! There's no switch to change the blocks around the blue key. HELP! And it won't let me skip this level! Is this the last one?

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Wed Jul 02, 2003 11:25 pm

Level 60... this is a tough one. You must first realize that the bottom left puzzle is impossible, and then figure out a different way. Try looking around for possible bomb spots, and secret passages.

If this doesn't work tell me and I can be more specific.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

barcodeboy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Level 60

Post by barcodeboy » Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:19 pm

Thanks for the hint! I got it! Is that the last level? More! More! More!!!

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Level 60

Post by Jake » Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:35 pm

barcodeboy wrote:Thanks for the hint! I got it! Is that the last level? More! More! More!!!
Well... Maybe, I am thinking about making another 25 level expansion pack. If I can get my brother and friend to help me out, it could be out by the end of summer. Unfortunately I am addicted to the new warcraft 3 expansion, and with it + Hydrothermal + my uDevGames 2003 entry, my time will be limited.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal